Friday, October 9, 2009

WANTED

Burglar Steals 2-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s Donations
What kind of a lowlife douchebag steals money intended for a 2 year old with cancer?
I've known this little boy's father for years and hope and prayers go out to Little Ethan and his family.
If you are interested in making a donation to help Ethan and his family, please go to any PNC branch and donate to the Ethan Loney Fund.
Donations are also accepted at:
Ethan Loney Trust Fund
Dollar Bank
PO Box 765
Pittsburgh, PA 15230-0765
If you have any information about this theft, please contact Crafton PD.
Finally, to the lowlife douchebag: feel free to email me at the link in my profile. Let's get together so I can "enlighten" you as to the error in your ways. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I know who took the money. How do i contact u?

    ReplyDelete