Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've been wandering around in my mind, for the last week or so, trying to decide whether or not the obsession I'm feeling about Hizzoner Boy Mayor Where's Waldo?'s handling of our recent inclemency is worth all the headaches.

I mean, hell, I don't live or work in the city. I wasn't affected in any way by the antics and missteps of the Birthday Boy and his posse. Before the snow started to fall, I'd never heard of Curtis Mitchell. And, there's a loooong time to forget stuff before the next election. As I've said- as long as Lukey has "D-Norside" after his name, lemmings will be lemmings.

Then, I read this piece at Infinonymous and I think I'm starting to accept.......this city is screwed.

(Sensing a theme)


  • Switzerland company offers young boys extra-small condom, the Hotshot
    A Switzerland-based company is manufacturing extra-small condoms for the 12- to 14-year-old set.
    WTF?

    The Hotshot measures 1.7 inches in diameter (as opposed to 2 inches found with regular ones), and 7.4 inches in length.
 Sources told the CBS affiliate KOVR in Sacramento Ashburn was seen leaving Faces, a gay nightclub in midtown Sacramento.
According to Project Vote Smart, Ashburn's voting record shows he has voted against every gay rights measure in the State Senate since taking office including Recognizing Out-Of-State Same-Sex Marriages, Harvey Milk Day and Expanding Anti-Discrimination Laws.
Hypocrite douchebag.
    It might be time for Benny to trade in the "7" for a bullseye. Twice in a year or so? Not a good pattern. "The show that never ends" indeed. 
Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least we can all take a little solice in knowing that Chad Ochocinco of the stupid Bungals has been tweeking his support this morning. Glad he has Roethlisberger's back.

    ReplyDelete