Monday, March 15, 2010

......M-O-U-S-E!!

Ben-a-palooza????   OMFG!!!!

So, I'm a two-time, two-time, TWO-TIME Super Bowl winning quarterback. While I may not have more money than God, I have more money than I can possibly spend in five lifetimes. While it's commonly held that I'm a total jackass (their word, not mine) in public, as long as I'm the starting QB for da Pixburg Stillers I pretty much can do no wrong.

So, what do I do to celebrate my 28th birthday? I hook-up my whole crew gang 50's tv cast posse with matching t-shirts (dude, we da bomb, yo!), pile 'em all on to the palooza party liner bus, and road-trip it to Hazzard County. Yep- me, Big Cat, Ez, Coop-A-Loop and the rest of the fellas headin' down the road on a booze bus just like adults do and then........

And then, just when you think this whole story can't get any funnier (and by funnier I surely mean more pathetic) we get a look at this....
Ninja Ben Seven-san

Remember, for up to the minute news:   Sid the Kid= Sports Illustrated,   Big Ben= TMZ

                  
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment