Sunday, June 14, 2009

Superstar

To the literally tens of folks who have taken the time to visit my little public display.... A few thoughts on the Pens win-
  • 2 words: Maxime F'in Talbot. My new favorite Pen.
  • Rob Scuderi for the Vezina
  • Just a reminder- "They won't make it past the Caps." I am a true hockey genius
  • A nice recap by Bob Smizik
  • And from Mondesis House
  • And finally, a personal note- Most of you are aware of the 18 month arrangement I have with the Allegheny County judicial system. In the time this arrangement has been in place (and I have been sporting the jewelry) the Steelers have won the Lombardi and the Pens have drunk from Lord Stanley's Cup. So I've been thinking, if it means the Pirates win the World Series, this year, maybe I should volunteer for another 18 months (kinda takin one for the team). Thoughts anyone? Let me know. Comment. Email

2 comments:

  1. I think it is safe to say that the Buccos will probably not step up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the Little League World Series, Softball World Series, World Series of Poker...

    ReplyDelete